Monday, April 14, 2014

best bath towels-Utopia Towels 4 Premium Large Cotton Bath Towels

Utopia Towels 4 Premium Large Cotton Bath Towels is considered to be one of the best bath towels , here are some reviews from amazon site.

  • 1st review -These towels are better than most and would be superior if the density was a little heavier. The size is great and they would be a 5 star in my opinion if the weight was just a little more. I would recommend them because of the value and absorbancy.
  • 2nd review -I was hesitant to order towels online because I could not touch them. The description was complete. I purchased these towels for extra house guests at Christmas. Since then, my husband passed away and these towels have been used again. We had 18 people sleeping and showering here in one house last week. They are perfect and I am so glad I found them online and was brave enough to purchase.
  • 3rd review- These are nice - not like WOW, unbelievably nice, but good quality, fairly thick towels that look like they'll hold up. May have been able to match or beat price slightly locally, but the weather is horrid and didn't want to venture out. Prime free shipping and no tax swung the needle.

Don't know how the colored iterations are (in our house, colored towels are for display purposes only - the actual working towels are always white so they can be bleached and washed scalding hot), but the white ones are fine.- would look at these again if I needed more.

So if you want these towels which we consider one of the best bath towels so you can buy at amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment